HERZOG OF HARZBURG

My site for the Herzog to vent his views on his ongoing efforts to return the breackaway lands [Schwabian League] to Harzburg's control.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

40mm PRINCE AUGUST MOLDS

MOUNTED OFFICER I-934









STANDARD BEARER AND DRUMMER I-904










OFFICER AND ADVANCING INFANTRY SOLDIER I-903







( LT ) CAVALRY SWORD FOREWARD I-931









( HVY ) CAVALRY I-935










BATTALION GUN 3-6 LB I-951






ARTILLARY LIMBER I-957






CARRIAGE HORSE I-956








UNDEROFFICER AND GRENADIER 911










OFFICER AND MUSKETEER 910 X 2










3 comments:

  1. Now they aren't bad. I certainly wouldn't mind them in the ranks of my army. I wonder how they compare to RSM95 and SSM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photographic list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What scale do the claim to be?

    What scale do you think they are?

    ReplyDelete