HERZOG OF HARZBURG

My site for the Herzog to vent his views on his ongoing efforts to return the breackaway lands [Schwabian League] to Harzburg's control.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Prince August molds arrive


The Prince August molds arrive. I am amazed by the swift delivery from Ireland considering the state of snail mail. I am surprised that my molds are not in a bomb container till they determine what the package is. Anyone ordering from Prince August should be aware of their quick and courteous service. My order was made online late Friday night. On Monday I received an email confirming my order and the amount to be charged once the conversion from Euros to Dollars was made. A couple of weeks of waiting and my molds are here. Let the pouring begin.

1 comment:

  1. How about making a list for us of the moulds you bought?

    ReplyDelete